We welcome your participation in the Radio2020 blog. All comments become the property of The National Association of Broadcasters.
Comments are moderated for approval before they are posted. The blogmaster reserves the right to reject comments deemed unacceptable for this blog on a case-by-case basis. The definition of “unacceptable comments” for the purposes of this blog includes, but is not limited to:
* spam (i.e., off-topic or overly commercial in nature)
* copyright infringement
* abusive or harassing language
* libelous or defamatory remarks
* violation of privacy or confidentiality
* comments on topics other than the future of radio
Comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Radio 2020 Blog staff, sponsoring organizations, or supporter. Failure to remove a posting or comments does not constitute approval. We reserve the right to change these editorial standards at any time without advance notice.